Welcome to our N.E.W. Website
Congratulations! You have just taken the first step in ensuring the Highest Quality for your construction project and the community you plan to build in.
Here are the reasons why our Qualified Contractors employ our members:
- Empowered craftspeople whose knowledge and skill add quality throughout the entire construction process
- State approved apprenticeship programs paid for by our members
- State of the art Training Centers utilized for journeyman upgrade training
- Resources and Instructors available for project specific skill training or specialized certification
- Excellent safety programs and records that prove it
- Craftworkers certified in OSHA 10, OSHA 10+, and OSHA 30
- Contractual drug testing programs (third party administered)
- Wages and benefits that sustain a quality family life and reduce employee turnover
- Career oriented individuals that are dignified members of our community
Contact our Business Development Specialist for further assistance
The following is a list of the area covered.
Brown, Calumet, Door, Eastern Clark, Florence, Fond du Lac, Forest, Green Lake, Kewaunee, Langlade, Lincoln, Manitowoc, Marathon, Marinette, Marquette, Menominee, Oconto, Oneida, Outagamie, Portage, Price, Shawano, Sheboygan, Eastern Taylor, Waupaca, Waushara, Winnebago, Wood and Vilas
Contact us with any questions you may have and let us know what information would help you in your construction needs.
Remember hiring contractors that employ NorthEast Wisconsin Building Trades members will ensure the Highest Quality at Competitive Prices.